Lausitzring (Motorcycle GP)
Available in 360 and 580mm.
Popularly known as Lausitzring, this version of EuroSpeedway Lausitz is the 4.3km Motorcycle-racing Grand Prix track that hosts the Superbike World Championship. There are no less than 11 layout variations of the Lausitzring for cars and bikes (listed below) - if you want any of these others please ask. Lausitzring even hosts the Red Bull Air Race World Championship!
- 2-mile Superspeedway
- Grand Prix Track - 4.5km Auto Racing
- Grand Prix Track - 4.5km Autom. Incl. Turn 1
- Grand Prix Track - 3.4km Auto Racing
- Grand Prix Track - 3.4km Auto. (DTM)
- Grand Prix Track - 3.2km Motorcycling
- Grand Prix Track - 3.4km Autom. Incl. Turn 1
- Long Distance 11.3km
- Handling Course 1.8km
- MX Track Lausitzring 1.8km
The 3.2km (2 mile) long Trioval Superspeedway goes around the outside the perimeter of the track and is unique in Europe, designed for high-speed races. With only three turns it's reminiscent of the Brooklands Motor Course in the UK; with its simplicity and high-speed design!