Aintree Motor Racing Circuit (Club)
Available in 360, 580 and 910mm.
Aintree was the UK's first purpose-built 3 mile Grand Prix motor racing circuit, taking 4 months to construct in 1954.
Last used in 1964, the Aintree Grand Prix Circuit played host to five world championship Grand Prix races in the 50's and early 60's, as well as other non-world championship Formula One races.
At 1.5 miles long (half the length of the GP circuit) the Club Circuit has been used by the Aintree Motocycle Racing Club for the last 60 years. With the exception of car sprints and track days run by Liverpool Motor Club, car racing no longer has a home at Aintree.
There are 3 versions of the circuit on Trackscapes: The Club Circuit sculpture is as it is used today. The GP circuit is as it was, in it's full 3 mile course-length. The third sculpture however is a combination of the two showing both old and present courses together in one.