Available in 360 and 580mm.
The Goodwood Motor Circuit is part of the estate of Goodwood House, located near Chichester in the county of West Sussex and completely encircles the Chichester/Goodwood Airport!
The 2.367 mile-long motor circuit was opened on 18th September 1948 to host Britain's first post-war motor race meeting at a permanent venue. Although the first race was in 1948, the circuit was also used 12 years earlier in 1936 for a hillclimb meeting.
After 18 years of competitions Goodwood stopped hosting contemporary motor racing. These days it holds the Festival of Speed: a motoring "garden party" that since 1993 has celebrated the power and design of the finest cars past and present, as well as the Goodwood Revival since 1998: celebrating cars from the 1940's-60's!