Available in 360, 580 and 910mm.
Brooklands Motor Course was the world's first purpose-built motor racing circuit! Construction began in 1906 by Hugh Locke King on his 330 acre estate at Weybridge in Surrey. Hugh was persuaded to construct two banked sections nearly 30ft high in order to allow the cars to reach their highest possible speeds. The track was 100ft wide and 2.75 miles long.
The Motor Course was opened in June 1907, although the first official race was held 6th July 1907. In 1914 when World War One broke out racing at Brooklands stopped. Today, the site is home to an industrialised area, including a Tesco's supermarket, as well as a karting track. A road to a row of offices and a housing estate now sits atop part of the track.